Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Darren pic - Hammersmith Apollo 12 Oct

  1. #1
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Terry,

    Thank you for posting the pictures for everyone to see.

    I will patiently wait for your return [img]smile.gif[/img]
    maybe impatiently but I?ll wait.

    Lain
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    I've got loads more but I've got to edit them ALL b/c when I uploaded them from the disk, they're ALL upside down and sideways on etc *grrrr* [img]mad.gif[/img]

    I'll post a few more tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]

    fd2a1d50

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 15, 2002 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm mad at you for not posting it here first!

    I can't get into your album [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I get 'create a new album' page [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    That's a lovely pic [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm looking forward to seeing the rest tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I did post it here first but I got that stupid 'You are trying to access an image outside of imagestation' message [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Just to appease you all (and Ivana especially [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol), here's another one!

    fd2a14d7

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 15, 2002 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww thanks Terry [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Now, help me with your album [img]tongue.gif[/img] Where did you move it? Are you hiding it from me, huh? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    try again Ivana - I've re-set it so that you'll have to enter my password to access it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    try again Ivana - I've re-set it so that you'll have to enter my password to access it [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I still can't get in [img]frown.gif[/img] Can you PM me the link again? I know the password [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Terry!!

    Very *yummy* pics, look forward to seeing more [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •